- 10 red potatoes (~ 2lb)
- 1 small onion
- 200-400g salmon (2 pieces of Costco salmon) sliced in half flat (so you have 4 flat pieces), then in 4 pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups heavy cream or half-and-half
1. Slice potatoes evenly (use food processer slicer), cook in boiling water for for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Slice onion thinly. Sauté onion until soft.
3. In an oiled oven-proof dish, layer in this order: ½ potatoes, ½ onions, salmon, ½ onions, ½ potatoes. Salt and pepper as you go.
4. Pour mixed eggs and heavy cream on top.
5. In oven 400 degrees until potatoes are fully cooked, around 45m.
6. Let cool for 5m before serving.