Skip to content
- 3/4 cup tapioca
- 1/2 – 3/4 sugar
- 1/2 can coconut milk (7 oz)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk + 1/2 cup water or 1 cup whole milk
- Soak tapioca for 20 minutes before cooking. Drain.
- Bring about the same amount of water as tapioca to a rolling boil. Add tapioca. Return to a boil, then turn off and cover with a lid off-heat for 10 minutes until tapioca is clear through the middle.
- Add sugar, coconut milk and milk to tapioca pot. Heat over medium, stir to dissolve, heat through. Serve.