- 8 oz. glass noodle a.k.a. mung bean noodle
- 1 onion or leek, sliced thin
- 2 cups thinly chopped cabbage, brussel sprout or bean sprout
- Other thinly chopped veggies of your choice: mushroom, carrot, celery, or whatever you have that isn’t a leafy, soggy green
- Shrimp, chicken or tofu
- 2 eggs
- 4-8 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ c. water
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- Soak glass noodle in very warm water for 5-10 minutes until soft. Cut into 4" bunches with scissors. Drain.
- Heat some oil over medium high heat. Add garlic until golden brown. Sautee veggies until almost done. Add shrimp/chicken/tofu and sautee until almost done.
- Make room in the center of the frying pan, add 2 beaten eggs and scramble quickly.
- Make room in the center of the frying pan, add noodles. Pour sauce on top of noodles, stir until well mixed. Stir well with ingredients for another 2-4 minutes until liquid is soaked up and noodle is tender. Serve.
OR you can sautee the veggies and meat separately, then put it in a large pot. Fry eggs, add to pot. Then sautee the noodles with the sauce. Mix into large pot. Serve.