- 14 oz. firm tofu, diced
- 1.5 cup diced fresh shiitake mushroom or other mushroom
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 water chestnuts, chopped small
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, leaves cleaned and cold
- Sweet chili sauce for dipping
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 stalks scallion (finely chopped)
- 2 dashes white pepper powder
- Mix the tofu, mushrooms and water chestnuts with all the marinate ingredients. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat up wok over medium high. Add some oil. Stir fry ingredients until tofu starts to brown.
- Serve on lettuce with sweet chili sauce.
WW 8 pts total recipe